Please consider joining New York State’s only statewide peer support practice association!
- Access to training and consultation on a wide variety of peer support topics
- Participation in managed care contracts negotiated by the IPA
- Access to best practice models for service delivery and management functions such as corporate compliance, conflict of interest, job descriptions, hiring practices, supervision, program evaluation, and more
- Participation in lobbying efforts
- Participation in creation and continuation of peer advocacy agenda
- Marketing and promotion through the IPA website and print materials
Two membership levels are available within the WCNY-IPA:
Partner organizations must be genuine, peer-run agencies located within New York State. Partners may appoint one member to the WCNY-IPA Board of Directors. The membership fee for Partner agencies is $5,000 annually.
Affiliate members may be organizations that provide peer support services within New York State. Affiliate members are invited to attend all IPA meetings, but are not voting members. The membership fee for Affiliates is $2,500 annually, however, affiliate membership fees have been waived for 2019 in an effort to expand the IPA.
Contact Carrie Hermance, Network Manager, to discuss membership opportunities. email@example.com, 518-434-1393